Discover the Diver®
Diver water level data loggers are the world’s most widely used and compact instruments for automatic measurement and registration of groundwater level, conductivity and temperature.
- All in one smart water level datalogger
- No mechanical parts, no wear
- No air vent; flooding is no problem
- Ranges vary from 5 – 100 meters !
- Can be read on site or in-situ with DDC cable
- Can be combined with e-SENSE telemetry
- Software enables easy data in and output
- Many output formats
- Barodiver logs air pressure variations
- Smart wizard to subtract air pressure variations
- Ideal for wells, also applicable in open water
- CTD variety adds conductivity
- CTD variety long term sea water proof ceramic
- Submerged Divers need one air pressure measuring Barodiver per region
Divers come in various types, all with specific features:
- The original Diver water level logger or datalogger
- Market leading datalogger for measuring and recording of groundwater level and temperature
- Internal memory of 24,000 measurements
- Available in various measuring ranges
For additional information about the benefits, applications and features of the Mini-Diver, visit our Diver website.
The required software can also be downloaded here.